Vandergrift Artfest

Food being sold by food vendors at Artfest must come from appropriately licensed commercial kitchens. Proof of liability coverage and certification must be available for display. We are sorry but we will not have electricity available in 2023. If you need electricity we suggest that you pursue rental of an inverter generator from Home Depot, Stanford, or the like.

  • 12×12 space – $50 This space is appropriate for those who set up under a tent.
  • 12X24 space – $75 This space is appropriate for those bringing food trucks, trailers, etc.

Certification Requirements for Food Vendors

All food being sold for consumption at Artfest must be prepared in accordance with Pennsylvania state regulations. Certification of food licensing must be displayed in the vendor space. Food servers must also be able to provide proof of appropriate insurance coverage.